Returns & Refunds
WHAT CAN I RETURN (if applicable)
The return policy is very easy. Before you send back the product(s), please check the terms and guidelines.
- You may return any faulty item purchased from City Silks that is unused and in new condition with the tags intact. We will not accept returns or offer refunds for goods unless they are faulty (i.e. received damaged or has a manufacturing fault)
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Please note that Indian fabrics and embroidery by their nature are never 100% perfect as goods have an element of hand work.
- Customised styles, shoes, blouses & accessories are non-returnable. Similarly certain items cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons eg jewellery, leggings and petticoats.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged in original package(s)
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit, therefore we advise you to return packages with a trackable, insured service.
- If any item is returned from outside the EU, clearly mark the package "RETURNED GOODS".
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods, no form may result in your return not being processed.
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING AND RETURN COSTS (if applicable)
Customers will be responsible to ship the product back to us with tracking details at email@example.com. Customer will be liable to pay the return shipping and customs charges if applicable which is non-refundable.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund yet, please check your account balance with the payment method you used. Please be aware that it always takes processing time before a refund is issued. If you have already contacted your payment carriers and banks and you have not gotten your refund yet, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
HOW CAN I CLAIM MY RETURN (if applicable)
- In order to return the faulty goods, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods at email@example.com.
- Faulty goods must be returned to us within 14 days of our confirmation.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit; therefore, we advise you to return packages with a trackable, insured service.
- If you return the goods to us, we will (at our option) repair or replace the goods. We will deliver the repaired or replaced goods to you at no additional cost to the delivery address you specified when you purchased the goods.
- On return, the outfit must be unused, unwashed and unworn with all the tags intact as at the time of us receiving the outfit. The refund for any items will at our sole discretion and will be subject to approval of our inspection team.
- If we provide a refund, we will pay it to the account you used to purchase the goods.
- Please make sure that the return form is enclosed with your goods, no form may result in your return not being processed.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES A REFUND TAKE (if applicable)
- Refund is processed once the product is delivered back to our warehouse and quality check is done.
- Refunds usually take 8-14 working days.
CAN I RETURN IN STORE AND GET AN EXCHANGE?
Yes, you can return in store and get it exchanged but only if the goods are faulty or it is for a change in size for any children wear product. You will need to send us a request on firstname.lastname@example.org and await our confirmation.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY GOODS?
Unfortunately, exchanges are not allowed unless it is for a change in size for childrens’ wear and subject to availability.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: City Silks, Paul Krugerlaan 163, 2571 HE, Den Haag, Netherlands.The address does not affect your statutory rights. Please note that this policy only applies to Items you have purchased on the Site. For items purchased from our store, you will need to check the returns policies with the customer care department via email at email@example.com.